Google censors speech and deceives Americans into supporting the Democrat agenda. What will you do about it?
You probably won’t do anything. You haven’t done anything to save our country before. It’s too inconvenient. Why would you now fight for it? Few good people have showed up to fight the Battle for the Internet.
Google censors speech
As a corporate entity, Google has a right to do as it pleases with its business. Hundreds of millions of people daily depend on Google to get the news and information. How many of those people realize that Google spins the news and manipulates search results?
Like other Democrat-controlled media outlets, Google censors speech but will not disclose its symbiotic relationship with the Democrat Party. Google will not warn its users of manipulated search results that bolster the radical social and political views of its executives.
Google misrepresents the services it provides, making it both an immoral agent and an enemy of humanity.
Breitbart News published a recent headline suggesting that Google will intensify its censorship activities: Google Developing Tools to Suppress Online Speech, Protect Elites’ Feelings. Let one excerpt illustrate the danger of unchecked Democrat power in any sector:
Jigsaw, a small subsidiary of Google, is working on multiple technological projects that would work to censor speech on the Internet and increase monitoring of its users, according to an article published on Wired.
FEC Should Regulate
Good people should demand that the FEC regulate Democrat-controlled corporations as political organizations. The law should force Google to disclose its political activism at the top of every Internet search or news feed:
Google is a Democrat-controlled corporation. As such, we present you with search results designed to promote the Democrat Party’s agenda. Google censors speech. Do not expect objective news or search results to follow.
Democrats are Democrats first
Americans should know by now that Democrats are always Democrats first.
Democrats relentlessly pursue their agenda. Whether in politics, religion or business, Demcorats do what’s best for Democrats first. That priority explains why corrupt criminals such as Democrat Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi can behave in ways that contradict her Catholic “faith.” The Democrat-first phenomenon explains why Democrats always rally to protect their peers caught in criminal activity. Democrat-first explains why a global Democrat-controlled corporation will deliberately mislead and misinform its customers.
“Democrat-First” corporations rule
Global Democrat-controlled corporations cannot operate without abusing their power. No one can use Google, Facebook or Twitter without having their experience shaped by Democrat Party operatives. Similarly, no one can turn on the “news” and expect to hear, see or read the news. The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, CBS News, ABC News, NBC News censor the news in an effort to deceive their audience into believing a false reality. What other Democrat-controlled corporations use their prominence to attack our country and your freedom?
The Power of information
Our founders considered freedom of the press as a fundamental principle of our republic. Journalists were to keep the government accountable to the people. Now the power that was meant to keep us free binds us in chains. Without declaring their intent, media outlets slavishly defends or ignores Democrat corruption at every level of our government and society.
Google censors speech without disclosing its behavior and intent to its users. Deceptive advertising and Bait-and-switch consumer abuses used to be criminal. Now that Democrats do it, anything goes.
Evidence of success
Do you doubt that the Democrats have made effective use of their power over information? You shouldn’t. Just look at the polls.
After 40 years of non-stop corruption, lies and overt criminal activity, Hillary Clinton has the support of almost half of all Americans, as reflected in recent polls. Do you realize what that means?
- Half of America thinks it’s OK to have one standard of justice for “regular” people and another for the Democrat ruling elite.
- Half of America doesn’t mind having Democrat politicians abuse their power for personal gain.
- Half of America trusts their safety to Democrats who have proved to care nothing about the safety of Americans.
- Half of America doesn’t care when Democrats lie to them.
- Half of America believes that Democrats care about solving the problems that Democrats have intentionally created.
- Half of America thinks that Democrat politicians who have hurt them over the course of a century will miraculously suddenly do something right.
- Half of America disregards the Constitution of the United States of America, as long as Democrat politicians violate it.
- Half of America has no concern about justice or the perversion of justice perpetrated by Democrat politicians.
- Half of America thinks that Donald Trump is a racist hatemonger.
- At least half of America doesn’t care that Google censors speech.
Do you see a pattern? Do you see the danger? Half of the people in America are not Americans. Half of all the people in America have been systematically programmed with insane beliefs via the deliberate manipulation of information.
The Sin of Inaction
For decades, good people have complained about liberal media bias but have refused to act. Talk radio became a popular venue because it gave people a way to express themselves. The blogosphere also emerged as a place for people to speak their mind. Then the Tea Party came on the scene and briefly gave good people Great. What has all the talking and complaining done? Maybe thinking about what talking and complaining about leftists has not accomplished:
- It hasn’t slowed the globalist agenda.
- It hasn’t slowed the Democrat corruption of government.
- It hasn’t slowed the Democrat corruption of education.
- It hasn’t slowed cultural rot.
- It hasn’t preserved our constitutional rights.
- It hasn’t preserved our human rights.
- It hasn’t kept us safe.
- It hasn’t appeased our domestic and foreign enemies.
- It hasn’t defeated our domestic and foreign enemies.
- It hasn’t defended or asserted the Constitution of the United States of America.
- It hasn’t given us an opposition party.
- It hasn’t given us any representation or political power.
Myths like “the power of the ballot” and “representatives hear the voice of the people” have kept good people silent.
How about this myth: “Vote for Republicans and Republicans will keep the Democrats in check.” How long have the Republicans controlled both sides of Congress? How much of the Democrat Obama-Clinton agenda was either stopped or slowed? The answers are “too long” and “none.”
The 2016 primary and election season have proven one thing: The Republican Party is a wing of the Democrat Party. Why did the Republican Party fight Trump so hard? Because Trump is an opposition candidate. Trump wasn’t supposed to happen. Google censors speech to fight Donald Trump and preserve Hillary Clinton, but Google won’t tell you about their censorship.
The Need to Fight
Good people sat idle for decades compromising American principles in an effort to “get along” or “respect diversity.”
Just a sample of the past 8 years of the Obama regime should remind you that Democrats don’t compromise.
Good people must stop compromising. Good people must fight.
Our country did not get in its current condition overnight. Progressivism is dangerous because Democrats progressively achieve their goals via small incremental gains. People would fight against the radical change that has destroyed America if the Democrats tried to do it at one time. Instead, they have won countless small battles that few good people were willing to oppose. After all, the Slippery Slope is a fallacy. Right?
So, who will resist when Democrat-controlled Google censors speech?
The Problem: It’s too hard to fight
Democrats lie, cheat and steal to get their way. Democrats have vowed their intolerance for opposing views. Democrats demonize and destroy anyone who stands in their way. What do good people do?
Good people don’t fight because fighting is too hard and inconvenient.
Consider a few examples:
- Democrats ostracize conservative actors and refuse to mention “conservative” films such as Hillary’s America.Good people will pay their money to see movies that ridicule their beliefs and promote destructive social and political views. In other words, good people value their entertainment more than their principles. Democrats put their principles first. Always.
- Democrats demonize anyone who oppose abortion. For some reason, killing babies is an essential part of the Democrat experience.Good people say that they oppose abortion, but sit idle as millions of babies are killed. Good people vote for politicians who say that they oppose abortion, but do nothing to stop it. The few people willing to act, do so alone and are corralled as lunatic fringe wackos influenced by rabid Republicans.
- Democrats insist on appointing judges and justices that ignore the Consitution and the law.Good people will call talk radio to complain about Lindsey Graham rubberstamping communists to the Supreme Court. Hang up and go to work.
- Democrats pressure good people to accept the politicization of sexuality.Good people sit by and accept homosexual civil rights and call talk radio to complain that the Slippery Slope has led to the normalization of transgender people, pedophilia, bestiality and polygamy.
- Democrats use their positions in corporations to control information and further the Democrat First agenda.Good people continue to watch CNN and MSNBC. They continue to read the New York Times and Washington Post. Meanwhile, good people running for office will appear on Democrat-controlled media as they grovel for legitimacy. Oh! Don’t forget! Good people will write trending tweets exposing Democrat crimes and Democrat media which Democrat-controlled corporations will relegate to the ether.
It’s too hard to fight. Imagine doing without movies. Imagine doing without social media. Sure Google censors speech, but imagine searching for news and information without Google!
If good people fought for their principles with the same tenacity as the Democrats’ things would change.
- Good people would ignore Democrat media.
- Good people would leave Democrat social media
- Good people would not patronize any Democrat corporation.
- Good people would stand up en masse to demand that their voices be heard.
- Good people would risk their lives to protect and promote their principles.
Instead, good people like you sit and enjoy listening to the crickets chirp as Google censors speech and Democrats take away your freedom.
Share your opinion about the way Google censors speech by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use our HTML sitemap to find more articles and information at truthintheword.org. We also have an XML sitemap.