Do you wonder why taking back America from our enemies is so difficult? We are frustrated at the way the Left has neutralized the results of the 2016 election. Amidst all the fake tears of the defeated Democrats (communists), they have become strong and victorious. The problem is that we are fighting with the wrong premises.
Know thine enemy
Who is our enemy? The enemies of the United States of America are many. We have just finished at least 28 years of having enemies fill the role of President. For decades, good people have sat idle and silent as they watched the Democrats and Republicans work together to stuff the Judicial Branch with evil and heinous men and women.
Here’s a short list of the enemies of the United States and freedom:
- The Democrat corporate media cartel.
- The Democrat Party.
- The Republican Party.
- George Soros.
- All Muslims.
- The Judicial Branch.
Those are just a few of our enemies. Fed up with the Left, Americans by a landslide elected Donald Trump as President. It’s him and the people against the above list. Did Trump know the fight would be so hard? We hope so. We know that Donald Trump has nominated an enemy of the people, Gorsuch, to be a Supreme Court justice. He has refused to even start to pursue the agenda that won him the election.
Even if Trump somehow behaved as promised, the War for America is a prolonged struggle that requires the complete and permanent destruction of our enemies, including those on the above list. What is the problem?
Ephesians 6:12 puts our situation in perspective:
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The global conspiracy is strong and not solely against the Constitution and the USA. The conspiracy is against God.
What should we do? Should we sit on our hands like weenie flea-bitten “preachers” have for decades told their congregations? Maybe you’ve heard the following type of B.S. at church:
- The heart of the king is God’s hands.
- The Bible says to submit to those who rule over you.
- Pray for our leaders.
- We can’t suggest how to vote because it’s against the law. P.S. liberal black churches always tell their congregations how to vote, but – hey – we’re not going to do anything about it.
- It’s the law of the land and we have to obey it.
On and on it goes. All the bull hockey that kept so-called born again “believers” docile and subservient.
What have decades of silence and compliance achieved for us? Take a look around you:
- God banned and replaced by Allah.
- Homosexuals, bisexuals, transgenders and multigender people are now promoted by the government.
- The entire world has a right to live in the USA, plunder its resources and murder its citizens.
- At least 50 million babies have been murdered by abortionists.
- Compliance with the law is optional for Leftists but it is mandatory for decent Americans.
Colonists decided to fulfill their God-given responsibility to cast off their oppressors. By the 1860s, the government no longer recognized that responsibility of the people. Now, unless you’re an illegal alien, Democrat (communist), Muslim, LGBTQ, etc. you get arrested and jailed for life for thinking about casting off our oppressors.
It’s a spiritual war
You can’t deny God and expect to win. We all need the armor of God if we are ever to either survive or overcome. You might ask, “What’s the use?” after all, we know that the world is now completely ready for the ascension of THE Antichrist. Satan’s attempt to rule the world and control all humanity is inevitable, according to the King James Bible.
We can’t control prophecy. We can, however, put on the whole armor of God. Despite our past failures, we can right now engage in spiritual warfare and overcome:
- Rulers of the darkness of this world.
- spiritual wickedness in high places.
Now, let’s do it!